When you visit our website (JJ-CCR.com), information about you is collected which is used to personalize and improve our content. If you do not want information collected, you should delete your cookies and refrain from further use of the website. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
This website uses “cookies”, which is a text file that is stored on your computer, phone or similarly for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings and performing statistics. Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as virus.
It is possible to delete or block cookies. See instructions by following this link. If you delete or block cookies you may experience that the website is not functioning optimally and that there is content that you cannot access.
The website uses third-party cookies that may include:
- WooCommerce (functional)
- euCookies (consent banner)
- Google Analytics (statistics)
- Stripe Payment System (processing of payment)
When you use our website, we collect and process a number of personal data. This happens, for example, by general traffic on our various subpages.
We typically collect and process the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP number, geo-location, and which pages you click on (interests). To the extent that you explicitly consent to this and enter the information yourself, your following data will also be processed: Name, telephone number, e-mail, address and / or payment information. This will typically be in connection with purchases via the webshop.
Cookies are needed to make the website work as good as possible. Cookies on this site are mainly used for traffic measurements and optimization of the content of the pages. The information is also used to record your purchases and payments, and to provide the services you have requested.
Using Google Analytics, we measure:
- Website Traffic
- User Flow
- Traffic Sources
- Demographics: Including age and gender
- Interests: Including affiliation categories and market segments
- Geography: Including language and location
- Website behavior: Including return, frequency, timeliness and engagement
- Technology: Includes browser, operating system and service provider
- Smartphone / Tablet: Including manufacturer and model
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics’ tracking, you can download Google’s “Opt-out Browser Add-on” by clicking here. You can read more about Google’s and Google Analytics’ privacy policies by clicking here.
Period of storage
The information is stored for the length of time allowed by law and we delete it when it is no longer needed. Purchases via the webshop are stored for 5 years. Data collected through Google Analytics is stored for 2 years.
Disclosure of information
Data about your use of our website, which pages you visit, geo-location, gender and age segment, etc. is disclosed to third parties to the extent that this information is known to us. You can see which third parties are in the “Cookies” section above. The information is used primarily for statistics.
Insights and complaints
You have the right to be told what personal data we process about you. You may also object at any time to the use of information. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or deleted. You can contact us via the contact details below. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the opportunity to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.
The website is owned and run by:
Phone: +45 4010 8982
We are the controller – how do you contact us?
We are responsible for the processing of the personal data we have received about you.
You will find our contact information here:
Phone: +45 4010 8982
Reg. 33 24 47 46
The purposes and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
- We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing purchases through our online store
- Managing your relationship with us as a customer
- Operation and optimization of our online store, including compilation of statistics in anonymized form
- Compliance with legal requirements, including in relation to accounting
- Personalizing offers and marketing for you based on your purchases and your behavior and searches on our website
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is as follows:
- Entering into an agreement for the purchase of goods or services through our online store, in accordance with Article 6 (b) of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Compliance with marketing and accounting legislation, in accordance with Article 6 (c) of the Data Protection Regulation
- Our legitimate interest in managing your information as a customer with us, cf. Article 6 (f) of the Data Protection Regulation
Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Contact information eg name, address, telephone number, mail,
- Gender and age
- Payment details
- IP addresses
Recipients or categories of recipients
We transfer or transfer your personal information to the following recipients:
- Processors that provide services for internal data processing, such as suppliers of software solutions that enable maintenance and operation of the website.
- e-conomic and IAX may receive data about you.
- Processors that process data externally, for instance hosting the platform on which the website is stored, including processors that provide statistical tools for personalization and analysis of purchase behavior.
- Our partners in the form of suppliers and sub-suppliers of goods and services.
- DHL and Webshipper may receive data about you.
- In the event that you have chosen to fund your purchase through our financing partner, information on your purchase may be disclosed to them to combat fraud when borrowing, the legal basis of the transfer will then be the nature of the Data Protection Regulation. 6, 1, e and f.
- Accountants, attorneys and other advisors.
Transfer to recipients in third countries, including international organizations
We do not transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EU and the EEA.
Where your personal information comes from
Storing your personal information
We store your personal data for 72 months from the date of your purchase in accordance with the documentation requirements under the accounting laws.
We use profiling to target our advertising to you based on your behavior on our website and the information you have provided in connection with signing up for one or more of our newsletters.
We profile which products or product groups you are most interested in to target our advertising to offer you the most relevant offers, news and products.
You can object to profiling at any time, after which we will cease the profiling and delete the data collected about you.
When signing up for newsletters from JJ-CCR, which happens when the buyer either ticks the “Yes” box during a purchase on the website or fills out a registration form. The newsletter contains information about competitions, news, inspiration and good offers and is emailed. The information of the subscriber is not disclosed. The subscriber can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
You can unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Regulation in relation to our processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Right to view information (Right of access)
You have the right to gain access to your personal data we process, as well as a number of additional data.
Right to Correction (Right to rectification)
You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
Right to be forgotten (Right to erasure)
In special cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted before the time of our regular deletion.
Please note that if you ask to be deleted, we may still be required to keep some of your information, cf. above about documentation requirements.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right, in certain cases, to have the processing of your personal data restricted. In the future, if you exercise this right, we may only process the data – other than storage – with your consent, or for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interest.
Please note that if you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, you may no longer be able to use our online store.
Right to object
In some cases, you have the right to object to our or lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing.
Right to transmit information (Right to data portability)
In some cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this personal data from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guide on the rights of the data subjects, which you can find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. You can find the Agency’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller through the JJ-CCR online store, you have as a number of rights listed above.